At ACC the guidelines of UGC, NAAC and the Supreme Court an Anti Sexual Harassment Cell has been established by College to provide a healthy ,Pleasant and sound academic atmosphere to each employee and students of the College. The cell was constituted to meet the following basic objectives:
To promote gender equality, removal of gender biases or discrimination, sexual harassment and other acts of gender based violence at the institute.
- To organize need based awareness programmes and campaigns for the benefit of all members of the College on sexual harassment and gender based discrimination.
- To Fulfil the directives of and guidelines issued by the Supreme Court to provide an academic and healthy work environment that is free of sexual harassment or gender-based discrimination;
- To Receive and redress complaints received from any member of the College (including students, research scholars, teaching and nonteaching staff, hostel residents and outsiders on College premises)alleging sexual harassment by another member(s) of the College;
- To be aware of any act of sexual harassment or gender-based discrimination on the College campus and/or facilities and to take strict action in this regard;
- To proceed for formal inquiry and investigate and take right decisions upon each complaint and recommend appropriate punishment or action to be taken, by the appropriate authority, in each case;
- To ensure the services of a professional or other expert in the course of performing its functions;
- To ensure that all information pertaining either to complaints registered and the proceedings and findings of any inquiries and/or investigations are kept strictly confidential;
Anti Sexual Harassment Cell Committee
|Principal Dr.Vijaysinh M. Vanar
Dr.Sejal B. Patel
Dr.Kajal B. Rao