Ragging is strictly prohibited by supreme court of India. Anand commerce college with the guidelines of supreme court follows the same rules and regulations. If anybody found indulge in such kind of activities, necessary strict action will be taken against the culprit. For the smooth functioning of prevent such kind of activity in campus, an anti-ragging committee has been formed is operational even before the academic term started.
Ragging is neither a good gesture to introduce power, possession or right nor a way of behaving with juniors- it is a sick mentality. Ragging is not tolerated nor allowed in the campus as it is violation of human rights. It decreases humanitarian values. Ragging is a serious and punishable crime under the law. Ragging may spoil students’ career forever.
|Chairman||Principal Dr.Vijaysinh M. Vanar|
Dr.Sejal B. Patel
Dr.Kajal B. Rao
(1) Noone can force students to address seniors as ‘sir ‘
(2) Noone can force students to perform mass drills.
(3) Noone can force students to copy class notes for the seniors.
(4) Noone can force students to do menial jobs for the seniors.
(5) Noone can force students to ask/answer irrelevant /vulgar question
(6) Noone can force students to watch pornographic pictures/videos/messages.
(7) Noone can force students to drink alcohol, scalding tea, smoking, etc.
(8) Noone can force students to perform acts which can lead to physical injury/ mental torture or death
(9) Noone can force students to perform acts with sexual overtones, including homosexual acts.
(1) Whosoever is caught under ragging, his/her admission is cancelled.
(2) whosoever is found practising ragging, he/she is not allowed to attend classes.
(3) Whosoever is caught under ragging, he/she is not allowed to appear in exam/test and is marked absent from any test/examination or any other evaluation.
(4) Rigorous imprisonment and financial penalty of rupees 2.5 lakhs as per law.